I am an enthusiastic, self-motivated young women with experience in many fields. I enjoy working with clients, customers, people of any kind. I am also at ease juggling multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines and maintaining a cheerful disposition. I am eager to learn and quick to react to change.
Medical Assistant Intern
Central Tx Diagnostic Clinic
- Learn from the RN's
- Pull Charts,for the following day
- File Charts after all correspondence
- Take vitals, leave documentation in charts
- Rooming Patients
- Refilling Prescriptions
Feb 2009 - Present
- Clean Beds
- Do laundry
- Soon to be assistant manager, will start training with the next class.
Oct 2008 - Feb 2009
- On-site promotions for a specific client (FW1)
- Get to the field @ 10:00 set up the table with limited supply of product
- Offer demonstrations to everyone in site
- Offer the customer a promotional price and ask if they would like to pick some up.
- Teach, Train, and Develop, new starts every morning for at least 1 hour
- Maintain Attitude
- Set and Reach Personal and Production Goals
- Manage wearhouse, inventory.
- Make Teams
- Also helped with Direct T.V. (Best buy & Costco), Home Improvement (Home Depot), Starlight Childrens Foundation(Toy Drive)
Feb 2007 - Dec 2007
Fish Daddy's Grill House
- Geeet 100% of guests
- Seat in proper sever sections
- Maintain rotation
- Keep work area clean, as well as foyer, and glass doors
- Teach and train new hires