Currently work to align Monster’s product innovation and pipeline with the demands of the broader recruitment market, and act as a key stakeholder in developing social media solutions for employers and employment brands on social networks. This includes creating and managing Monster’s 'Social Recruiting Solution' product and handling value proposition and strategy for employers on BeKnown Facebook application that extends brand, engages users and distributes job postings for enterprise and SMB clients nationwide.
Created and handle lead strategy for Monster’s first social recruiting employer 'Social Recruiting Solution' product line. Execute and optimize solution by working directly with internal development teams and hundreds of SMB and Enterprise clients to utilize communication across Facebook & Twitter that extends brand and increases social engagement. Companies include Skechers, Ashley Furniture, Ace Hardware, Pier 1 Imports, ING DIRECT and MRI Networks.
Managed online marketing, social media & promotional components and strategy that targets college & high school students on Fastweb & MonsterCollege websites.
- Social Media & Networking: Developed, implemented and optimized social media strategy for MonsterCollege & Fastweb that lead to higher user engagement and increased fans and followers. Exceptional understanding of numerous third party applications, communication and analytical tools to optimize. - Online Marketing: Successfully managed and executed numerous online marketing activities that drive key business metrics and online traffic. Worked closely with online media team to drive paid search, SEO and display banner advertising. Continually maintained aggressive key business metrics & ROI goals, while staying under budget.- Email CRM: Successfully developed & implemented seeker customer relationship management (CRM) strategies that fully engage user to utilize all product offerings, driving key business metrics and online traffic.- Affiliates/Partnership Programs: Initiated, built and managed successful affiliate/partnership programs for online, offline, on air and on campus campaigns that integrate brand and drive key business metrics. Affiliates/Partnerships have included MTV, Uloop, CampusAve, Involver, InternQueen and ecoAmerica.
- Promotions: Successfully market, create, develop, implement and execute seasonal internal and social focused promotions to increase brand recognition and drive acquisition.
- Budget & Analytics: Strategically develop and manage marketing budget while leveraging limited financial assets for optimization. Managed weekly marketing dashboard for executive team, while measuring ROI to determine efficiency of marketing campaigns.
Formulated marketing/sales promotions and creative ideas for collateral and advertisements in industry magazines, websites, and for direct mailings. Managed databases and distribution of all monthly advertisement direct mailings and e-mail newsletter blasts.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) with an emphasis in Marketing.- Earned a 3.6 GPA while maintaining full-time employment with 2-3 weekly classes.
- Bachelor of Arts in History, with a specialization in Asian-American Studies.- Student-Athlete on Men’s Varsity Baseball Team, 1994-1996.- Student Manager for Men’s Varsity Baseball Team, 1996-1998.- Member of Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity, 1995-1998.