- Responsible for program development, implementation and delivery of orientation and transition programs for First Year Students and First Generation Students (FGS).
- Created a new Summer Orientation program for July 2012, new program model and curriculum as a result of evaluations and research trends.
- Coordinate all the logistics of program events including room bookings, materials,hospitality, AV etc.
- Supervision of FGS Peer Mentors, developing a sense of community and establishing on-going support groups leading to increased integration within the McMaster Community.
- Excellent Presentation skills, presenting workshops on essay writing, time management etc.
- Outreach Program, working with Hamilton’s intercity high schools encouraging their futures.
- Designing publications, e-cards, marketing plans, social media and maintaining the SSC website.
- Evaluate, analyze & collect data; prepare written reports to guide the development of future programs.
- Project lead for First Generation Program, writing annual proposals for funding and submitting quarterly financial reports to the Ministry.
- Taking the lead on Academic skills and development, collaborating with Faculty members.