and Exercise Coach
Academy, Aspire Active, Doha, Qatar
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations governing sports, recreational activities, and the use of exercise equipment.
- Offer alternatives during classes to accommodate different levels of fitness.
- Plan routines, choose appropriate music, and choose different movements for each set of muscles, depending on participants' capabilities and limitations.
- Observe participants and inform them of corrective measures necessary for skill improvement.
- Teach proper breathing techniques used during physical exertion
- Instruct participants in maintaining exertion levels in order to maximize benefits from exercise routines.
- Teach and demonstrate use of gymnastic and training equipment. Maintain fitness equipment.
- Maintain fitness equipment
- Evaluate individuals, abilities, needs, and physical conditions, and develop suitable training programs
- Plan physical education programs to promote development of participants' physical attributes and social skills.
- Advise clients about proper clothing and shoes
- Maintain equipment inventories, store, and issue equipment as needed