Alina Mariana Mogos
Jan 2013 - Present
and Exercise Coach
Academy, Aspire Active, Doha, Qatar
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations governing sports, recreational activities, and the use of exercise equipment.
- Offer alternatives during classes to accommodate different levels of fitness.
- Plan routines, choose appropriate music, and choose different movements for each set of muscles, depending on participants' capabilities and limitations.
- Observe participants and inform them of corrective measures necessary for skill improvement.
- Teach proper breathing techniques used during physical exertion
- Instruct participants in maintaining exertion levels in order to maximize benefits from exercise routines.
- Teach and demonstrate use of gymnastic and training equipment. Maintain fitness equipment.
- Maintain fitness equipment
- Evaluate individuals, abilities, needs, and physical conditions, and develop suitable training programs
- Plan physical education programs to promote development of participants' physical attributes and social skills.
- Advise clients about proper clothing and shoes
- Maintain equipment inventories, store, and issue equipment as needed
2009 - Present
Gymnastic artistic coach
Choreograph- Gymnastic Academy, Doha, Qatar
- Teach and coach beginners, intermediates and squad gymnasts with ages starting from 4-18 years old
- Plan, organized and participate to events and competitions inside and outside Doha giving the opportunity to the kids to apply all the sport knowledge achieved
- Organized gymnastics displays and individuals routines with the kids for Gymnastic Federation or different schools of Doha
- Teach individual and team sports to participants through instruction and demonstration, utilizing knowledge of sports techniques and of participants' physical capabilities.
Sep 2009 - Aug 2012
Latin workout Instructor
North Atlantic and Calgary University-Doha,
2008 - 2009
Physical Education Teacher
International School of Chouefait , Doha , Qatar
- Taught and developed the basic skills for kids of 3-17 years old on different sports: basketball, volleyball, athletics, swimming and gymnastics artistic
- Organized recreational events as “Fun Day for School” where the family of the kids was invited to attend and participate as well
- Organizing Swimming Competition for primary and secondary school level
- Participating in external gymnastics competition in Dubai with the gymnastic team of Chouefait School
- Organizing basketball and volleyball Leagues between schools of Doha for 14-16 years old students
Oct 2005 - Jun 2008
Americana Company, Doha, Qatar
Nov 2002 - Sep 2005
Gym Center Burcomex, Bucharest, Romania
Sep 2001 - Jun 2004
Education and Sports-College for Physical Education and Sports specialized in
gymnastic artistic and acrobatic art-Bucharest, Romania
Sep 1997 - Jul 2001
Education and Sports Curriculum, Deva, Romania
Sep 1994 - Jul 1997
Education and Sports Curriculum, Deva,
- Exceptional understanding of the needs and interests of the company, clients and colleagues
- Remarkable ability to plan, promote and evaluate programs/workouts in fitness Industry
- Strong leadership skills for a wide range of teaching all type of classes
- Exceptional ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team mates, leaders/managers, clients
- Profound ability to assimilate into a multinational environment
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively orally and written
- Enthusiastic fast learner willing to undertake any training required