Roll out Project Coordinator
- Prepare a Project Communication Plan and establish communication channels with all involved parties to collect and share project information.
- Ensure a detailed Project Plan and necessary and satisfactory project procedures are established to direct all project work in order to maintain timely execution and quality of work.
- Monitor project progress and proactively track bottlenecks and related issues to ensure that project schedules and key milestones are satisfactorily met.
- Establish Risk Management processes to proactively manage project risks, to identify potential impact, and to execute appropriate risk avoidance and mitigation plans.
- Hold regular project progress review and coordination meetings with key project team members, with Contractors, and other project stakeholders.
- Conduct regular reviews of changing project requirements, organization and resource needs, and provide recommendations for changes accordingly.
- Interfaces with the Logistics Manager to verify the standard site components and assess availability of all materials.
- Provide support to service suppliers in order to ensure smooth transition between CW and Implementation according to the overall project schedule.
- Successful closing of 3G (L+3) Mobily Western Region, Saudi Arabia.
- Final closing month of 2G (L+6) Mobily Western Region, Saudi Arabia.
- Achieved milestone of putting Mobily's ever maximum sites on air during a month time
- Outstanding delivery of Hajj-1434 Project, Makkah Region, Saudi Arabia
Affective PM tools trainings:
- MORE(Managing Opportunities and Resources for Ericsson)
- PROPS R4
- SAP tool
- Site Handler (complete Network details for Customer built by Ericsson)
- Exceptional MS Excell Skills