I am an energetic & enthusiastic marketing & communications professional with more than 7 years’ experience in the lifestyle, hospitality, education & fundraising industry in UK, India & Dubai.
My range of experience includes social media marketing, events & PR. Proven background of working under tight deadlines and maintaining a high level of accuracy and consistency in all areas of work.
A strong team player, who excels in strategic marketing, is flexible to change and welcomes the opportunity to acquire additional knowledge and skills. Well presented, punctual and have the ability to provide transferable skills to a Marketing and Public Relations department of a firm.
Currently, looking for a new and challenging marketing or PR position In Dubai, one which will make best use of my existing skills and experience and also further my personal and professional development
Managed their social Media platforms along with creating creative concepts for the company.
• Plan, implement & execute fundraising events across cities in India
• Research on current issues in the country to raise funds for a specific cause. Execute creative campaigns for every event & fundraiser. Research on non –commercial NGO’s in India and raise funds through events for them.
• Complete control of content management of Social Media on Facebook, Instagram, YouTutbe & Twitter
• Manage Social Media Marketing Campaigns & day to day social media activities on Facebook, Instagram, YouTutbe & Twitter
• Oversee social media design & all other print creative.
• Establish good working relationships & collaborative arrangements with organizations across Europe & USA. Nottingham Trent University, FAD International & Sundara to name a few.
• Plan, implement & execute PR strategy.
• Write & publish press releases. The smile project India has been featured in leading Indian newspapers such as Indian Express, Sakaal Times, Pune Mirror, & Times of India.
• Invite Bollywood celebrities for our events as part of our PR strategy.
• Responsible for day to day social media creative content & management of all platforms.
• Create and manage PR initiatives. Including the development of media releases and act as the company’s spokesperson.
• Create, manage & evaluate all internet marketing activities & email promotions.
• Direct & manage mail campaigns.
• Organized, planned & executed fashion events, conferences & seminars locally in India & internationally in Dubai.
• Development, production and delivery of events from proposal right up to delivery.
• Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations
• Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all organization publications.
• Coordinate media interest in the Organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
• Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/ public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance
• Work with senior staff, other staff and volunteers to: develop and maintain a strategic perspective -- based on marketplace and constituent needs and satisfaction -- in organizational direction, program and services, and decision-making; and, ensure the overall health and vitality of the Organization.
• Recruit, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide qualified personnel, both paid and volunteer.
• Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations;
• Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
• Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional, national and online publications
• Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters and e-newsletters
• Writing and proofreading copy;
• Organizing photo shoots;
• Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials;
• Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
• Monitoring competitor activity;
• Handling all social media outlets including writing blogs
• Writing press releases and sending pitch stories to editors
TEDxPune (Pune, India, 2014) - Creative Director
SXSW Music Festival (Austin, Texas, U.S.A 2012) – Production Stage Management
Graduate India Fashion week (Pune, India, 2011) – Marketing and Sponsorship Coordinator
FAD Art and Design show (Pune, India, 2010) – Curator and Marketing Coordinator
References available on requests