K T Wong Foundation
- Facilitated the Sino-European Cultural Summit held joint organised by the K T Wong Foundation and Pheonix TV, at Ditchley Park, Oxfordshire from the 14th - 16th November 2008.
- Managed and translated the conference materials in English and Chinese for senior representatives of the performing art world from China, Europe and the US.
- Facilitated the workshop discussions focused on mutual interest in both China and Europe's performing arts as well as increasing collaboration between institutions.
- Performed in the 'King Arthur' play, with distinguished conductor Mr Laurence Cummings, on interpreting the semi-opera in Chinese
Semele Opera, Theatre Royal de La Monnaie / de Munt, September 2009
- Acted as the principle translator for all the written proposals to key advisory stakeholders for the upcoming new production of Handel's Semele, designed and director by leading Chinese contemporary artist Zhang Huan.