Graduation Research Project
Shahi Exports, Unit-12, Bangalore
A research on ‘Process re-engineering of a workstation layout’ so that re-engineering of the material handling process can be done to achieve the best possible method after analyzing the movement of the operator upto therbligs level with the help of GSD.
The Project basically focuses on the re-engineering of a workstation layout. This includes:
- The study of Principle of motion economy of human body.
- Time study of the operations performed.
- Application of the General Sewing Data after the breakdown of the movements into Therbligs.
- Method Study of the Operations in the existing layout.
- Ergonomical Considerations.
- Study of the collected data and re-development of the workstation layout.
Modifying and designing a new machine that helps in automatic attachment of washcare and other side labels thus reducing the handling of the operator and the time to the minimum.