Masters Thesis - Dr. Cenk Demiroglu, Özyeğin University, 2014/15
Worked on various spoofing and anti-spoofing techniques on speaker recognition systems.
- Experimented with i-vector based speaker recognition systems.
- Used techniques such as Hybrid Speech Synthesis and Linear Regression for increasing effectiveness of spoofing attacks.
- Used various features (such as LBPs, MGDs, MFCCs, i-vectors, etc.) and techniques (such as GMMs, SVMs, etc.) for detection of synthetic speech.
- Used HTS system, MSR Identity Toolbox, and MATLAB and Python programming languages.
Biometric Systems - Dr. Umut Uludag, Özyeğin University, Fall 2014/15
Experimented on the use of speech duration information in score fusion of speaker recognition systems.
- Adapted and reorganized Voxforge open source database for Speaker Recognition task.
- Used GMM-UBM, TVS, and PLDA techniques. Used MSR Identity Toolbox, and MATLAB.
Introduction to Machine Learning and Artificial Neural Networks - Dr. Erhan Oztop, Özyeğin University, Spring 2013/14
Several course projects including implementation of Q-Learning on simulated environment, and MLP training for handwritten digit recognition in MATLAB.
Game Design - Prof. Tanju Erdem, Özyeğin University, Spring 2013/14
Step by step design and implementation of a puzzle game in Processing programming language.
Digital Image Processing - Prof. Tanju Erdem, Özyeğin University, Fall 2013/14
Several course projects on Digital Image Processing including Image Enhancement, Resampling, Edge Detection, Fourier Transform, Image Warping, and etc. using MATLAB.
Digital Speech Processing - Dr. Cenk Demiroglu, Özyeğin University, Fall 2012/13
Implementation of a speech vocoder for HMM based speech synthesis systems in MATLAB.
- Spectral and Prosodic feature extraction and synthesis based on a LPC based filter.
Bachelor Thesis - Prof. Reza Aghaeizadeh Zoroofi, University of Tehran, Summer 2010/11
Implementation of an online NIR LED based remote eye and gaze tracking system.
- Implementation of remote gaze tracking hardware using near infrared illuminators.
- Implementation of image processing algorithms and user interface in MATLAB.
General Workshop - Dr. Sied Mehdi Fakhraie, University of Tehran, Fall 2010/11
Implementation and assembly of path finder robot hardware and software.
- Implementation of software on 8051 microprocessor using C.
Logic Circuits - Prof. Zainalabedin Navabi, University of Tehran, Spring 2009/10
Implementation of a simple submarine simulator game on a seven segment display on FPGA using VHDL.