RED SEA GATEWAY TERMINAL
Design, implement, troubleshoot, analyse and maintain the ICT Infrastructure environments; It includes network connectivity and utilization, Windows server administration, virtualization, performance tuning, backup and restore. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Maintain documentation of client networks and systems.
- ICT Datacenter administrator.
- VMware Administrator.
- Office 365 Administrator.
- Security Management Administrator (AlienVault).
- Backup Administrator.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation as it relates to server and network topology, equipment, and configuration(s).
Create project plans, design, and implement solutions.
- Level 2 and Level 3 Support for problems identified with systems and network. Will act as an escalation for Level r and Level 2 Managed Services support technicians.
Create, request, and present technical specifications and requirements for purchasing of new servers and networking equipment via quote procedure.
- Participate in after-hours upgrades, troubleshooting, and/or on-call availability as needed.
Standard system administration duties including server install, System/Application install and patch management, Windows problem determination and resolution, log analysis, etc.
- Configure, test, and maintain LAN equipment and services, including switches, routers, firewalls and VPN.
Identify, diagnose, and resolve network problems including network connectivity, traffic utilization, etc. using available network tools in a timely fashion.
Provide Infrastructure services in all areas needed: storage networking, Operating System, network security, directory services, server virtualization using system backup and restore·, system and network monitoring, application installation and configuration.
- Administrating Microsoft Exchange.
- Assist with monthly reports, and recommendations for Managed Services Clients.
Interface with third party vendors as liaison between client and vendor.
Utilize superior customer service skills.
Stay current with system information, changes, and updates.