Rabigh Operation & Maintinance Co. (ROMCO) Subsidiary of NOMAC
My Job Responsibility:
- Administrating all IT resources (Servers, Switches,Firewall and end-user PCs).
- Managing and maintenance of Network and Server resources including setup and performing necessary configurations when required.
- Maintaining hardware, Software and Network preparation and trouble shooting.
- Installing SAP GUI and configure the servers connection.
- Install and update the antivirus application and monitor the system status.
- Look for the new IT technologies and study its capabilities to match our infrastructure requirements.
- Developing web applications.
- Installing and maintaining company's servers.
- Administrate for Active Directory Users.
- Maintaining (WSUS) patch management (trough administrating LAN Guard).
- Giving Assistance for users.
- Maintain the pest security practice on all our infrastructure.
- Take backup for company’s servers.
- Deploying company’s systems at employee’s sites.
- Reporting systems status and applying updates.
- Manage and configure the PABX telephony system AVAYA IP Telephone System.
- Processing IT Purchase orders using SAP ERP system.
- Managing the inventory related to the servers, licenses and network devices and keeping the respective inventory up to-date.
- Purchase necessary IT assets in accordance to company standards and budget.
- Ensuring System and Network is highly available and taking necessary measures to reduce downtime and failures.
- Follows established policies, procedures and guidelines and managing IT activities.