1. Overall responsible for the technical operation of the lab
. 2. Control the certificate of analysis COA according to requirements.
3. Responsible to develop the KPI for the stuff those are reporting to me.
4. Responsible for managing the test method and work instruction used for quality control in Polyethylene area.
5. Organize of non-routine work with the team.
6. Accountable for repair, maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment s and ordering the spare parts. Keep trouble shooting record for all equipment s.
7. Organize SPC analysis and have knowledge about detection limits. Tolerance limits.
8. Contribute with expertise in claim handling.
9. Be fully familiar with all HSE&Q aspects related to their work.
10. Responsible for training and development new trainee and developees in the lab. 11. Approved cold work permit.