(Division Outsourced to Fujitsu)
* Managed IT Project Managers with operating budget of $14 million and $16-20 million in capital project budgets for a customer base of 4,000+ employees.
* Facilitated the IS Portfolio upgrade to an Enterprise Portfolio Management System (Planview) enabling capacity/demand management, resource management, and standardization of project schedules.
* Managed the Microsoft Exchange Migration moving the company to a strategic enterprise platform and maximizing integration of company-wide systems.
* Led process improvements of the IT Project Life Cycle Methodology ensuring consistent and successful implementation of IT projects.
* Established a PM Mentoring practice to facilitate knowledge transfer from senior staff to less experienced staff
* Defined goals, objectives, responsibilities, competencies, and development plans for each Project Manager on the team creating a high quality and high performing team.
* Founding member of 'DiversityIS' and 'Hispanic and Bilingual Learning Alliance' (HABLA) employee networks enhancing diversity in the organization and workforce.