Switchboard Apparatus Inc.
- Established inventory department for new company project/product by instituting SOPs causing more efficient resource utilization, proper material handling & delivery, and quality assurance.
- Supervised and trained material handlers on best-practice techniques based overall on the project BOMs, requirements, milestones, and schedule by prioritizing interdepartmental goals.
- Collaborated with purchasing & main facility to track vendor receipts, RMAs, material transfers, part discrepancies, and inventory levels minimizing waste of critical company resources.
- Coordinated inbound/outbound shipments by operating PIT equipment to load/unload trucks based on OHSA standards leading to a clean, safe, and organized warehouse/shop environment.
- Utilized company ERP to plan & maintain resources that allowed for more accurate and efficient labor tracking/scheduling, inventory management, and communication.