Chico's FAS, Inc.
Developed key HR metrics dashboard and reporting in the newly created Manager, HRIS position in an information- starved environment.Added value immediately by serving in key technical administrator role in rapid launch of major initiatives in Performance Management, Compensation, Benefits and Recruiting.Infuse HRIS best practices and standardization in processes to optimize existing technologies.Forge strong partnership with HR Directors and Information Technology team.Established dedicated HRIS resource providing immediate customer support and creditability in transformation of processes across HR functions.Consult with HR leadership on new HR technology projects providing valuable project management and guidance with emphasis on efficiency and scalability.Manage and mentor one direct report at the Analyst level.Developed internal LAWSON application technical issues tracking tool to prioritize, manage and resolve end user processing issues.
- Act as Senior Business Analyst on HR department technology initiatives in close partnership with IT.
- Served as single technical point of contact 1,500 users of SuccessFactors performance management application launched during April 2008 review cycle.
- Train HR staff on system functionality of new HR applications.
- Recommend, test and sign off on modifications to LAWSON HR/Benefits module.
- Gained consensus among HR Directors to implement monthly “HR Scorecard” – a key initiative of the CHRO.
- Directed efforts of an IT programmer to deliver automated feeds for key Learning Management System and Benefits Administration Outsourcing projects.
- Conducted user interviews and surveys to collect first formal functional requirements and gap analysis for Applicant Tracking System representing both Headquarters and Field Recruiting constituencies.