Buckeye, AZ, United States
Business Operations Support Staff October 2012 - Present
FBLA State Officer Job Shadowing
- Facilitate Events/Conferences
- Cleanup after Events/Conferences
- Setting Up & Tearing Down Events/Conferences
- Prepare Lunches
Student Store Intern August 2012 - December 2012
The Riders Emporium
- Customer Service
- Taking Inventory
- Stocking Supplies
- Manageing Money
Vice President of Membership May 2012 - Present
- Keep track of West-MEC Awards
- Keep track of AZ FBLA Awards
- Supervise all Committees
- Fill in for President when absent
Vice President of Communications May 2011 - May 2012
- Record all events with Photography
- Chapter Scrapbook
- Worked closely with the Vice President of Media Relations
- Sophmore Year - H. English 2A
- I-Search: Research Anything
- Ancient Egypt
- Interviewed: Bethany Hutchins - College Proffesor at Estrella Mountain Community College. Teaches Ancient Civilizations.
- Basic Anthropology
- Future Business Leaders of America
- Interact with other students and proffesional business members from all around Arizona.
- Travel to new places for events and conferences.
-Help others in various situations, putting myself in new, uncomfortable places.
- Spend a night helping raise money and meeting new people from various places.
Community Service Projects
- FBLA Middle-Level Conference 2/23/13
- Future Freshmen Night 2/20/13
- CTSO Charity Olympics 2/11/13
- BUSD Parent Expo 1/2/13
- Buckeye Halloween Carnival 10/27/12
- Relay for Life 10/13 - 10/14/12
- YHS Registration 8/1/12
- Phoenix Symphony 5/20/12