Career level: Senior-level (over 5 years) • Work experience: 5-10 years • Management experience: Yes • Experience by domains: Sales - 3 years Education/Training - 5 years Client service - 1 year
Apr 2009 - Present
• Research, prospect and establish leads for corporate relationships; • Identifying, negotiating and closing new sales opportunities; • Diagnosing and identifying the customer’s business needs and create constructive solutions; • Sourcing, building and maintaining excellent client relationships and high client satisfaction ratings; • Working collaboratively with sales team to improve company sales; • Developing relationships with prospects and customers; • Prepare and present proposals to corporate decision makers;
2009 - Present
Aug 2008 - Mar 2009
• Responsible for the design and delivery of a variety of training courses for different companies. To create pro-active and responsive solutions to business needs for continuous improvement of team, business unit and organizational performance. • Specific duties include preparation and facilitation of training courses including the design of instructional materials for training designs and participant materials.
Dec 2007 - Jul 2008
• Training courses for XOS clients and on XOS personnel; • Customer service skills for XOS personnel; • Training courses on processes, working procedures, information workflow within XOS organization and interdependencies with other Xerox departments; • Preparation and adaptation of training courses for different audiences; • Demonstrations of equipment; • Working with XOS managerial team for long-term strategy on developing the personnel plan and implementation on every level; • Develop induction training and training on the job programs for new recruits and implement this program; • Full responsibility for training organization, logistics, cost management and follow-up.
Apr 2005 - Jul 2008
• Accountable for implementation Operational Excellence Process on XGS site; • Lead the delivery of contracted agreed services; • Deploy service solutions that meet agreed upon Service Level Agreements (SLA), Standards of Performance (SOP) and Statements of Work (SOW); • P&L Management at every month ending- understand & take actions in order to improve site profitability; • Provide input/support for accurate and timely client billing;
Sep 2000 - Mar 2005
Ministry of Education
• Implements instructional activities that contribute to a climate where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences. • Identifies, selects, and modifies instructional resources to meet the needs of the students with varying backgrounds, learning styles, and special needs. • Assists in assessing changing curricular needs and offers plans for improvement. Maintains effective and efficient record keeping procedures. • Provides a positive environment in which students are encouraged to be actively engaged in the learning process. • Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing, with students, parents, and other professionals on a regular basis.
2000 - 2002
Universitatea din Pitesti
1996 - 2000
Universitatea din Pitesti
Dissertation titled “Effects of violence in religions”, 2000.