National Account Executive
As has been the case throughout my career, I was brought to NetSPI to establish relationships with key strategic accounts and to build our market presence and brand awareness in key industry verticals. My objectives have been to drive revenue and vertical success and to interact with C-level and Director-level executives at clients to establish a value-based relationship on behalf of NetSPI.
My role at NetSPI:
- Hunter - Penetrate and close key strategic, large, technology-focused organizations.
- Drive new revenue from existing strategic accounts
- Drive significant new revenue for NetSPI in less established vertical markets.
- Establish the NetSPI brand as an industry leader within industry verticals that will drive NetSPI's growth for the next several years.
- Establish and manage social media strategy for NetSPI.
- Continue to build NetSPI thought leadership within the security and compliance market.
- Since joining NetSPI, I have brought significant new revenue and clients to the organization - including clients such as NCR, GE, VeriFone, Hypercom, Pitney Bowes, Phillips-Van Heusen, and iCongo.
- Successfully established a sustainable social media program and have participated in building a widely-respected corporate blog.
- Significantly increased market presence of NetSPI in both the retail and healthcare technology vertical industries through marketing, outreach, thought leadership, and closing new business.
- Responsible for >50% of NetSPI's revenue in the application compliance vertical market.