As I value team work and collective intelligence, it's key to get the best of each team members and unlock full potential.
Therefore, as a team leader of 16 people at DxO, I
- Provided clear direction, and preserve time for guidance, and mentorship.
- Used design thinking principles to understand, build, and iterate with the team organization:
- Understand team and people problems: team retrospectives, project journeys, 1/1's and group interviews;
- Eliminate brakes that lower people efficiency: using the right tools, adjusting processes with the team, stakeholders and executives when required;
- Iterate based on team and stakeholders feedbacks.
- Defined challenging but doable team and personal goals.
- Hired people with the skills set needed to fulfill team and company objectives, and fit the mindset of the team and the company.
- Worked on UX across multiple touchpoints and channels.
- Defined and promote design thinking principles, mindset, and tools throughout the company.
- Introduced Job-to-be-done approach to better understand and define how photographers behave.
- Adapted strategy, team organization, and deliverables to fit in a constantly changing environment.
- Ensured UX integration into product management and dev. process (SCRUM)
- Facilitated workshops to inform product team and designers decisions, and user testing sessions to validate assumptions.