I’m seeking a position within the IT/Telecommunication industry.
Pre and Post Sales Engineer with 9 years experience in customer support. Graduated in Electrical Engineering and Extended Education in Marketing Management. Through knowledge of virtualization technologies, data centers and TCP/IP networks.
Mar 2005 - Present
Pre and Post Sales Engineer
Mirapath is a reseller specialized in data centers and labs. As a Sales Engineer I help the sales reps in meeting with customers and based on the conversation I present the possible solutions. During the products evaluation, I'm responsable for the installation at the customer site, making sure that everything is operational. In the post-sale, I support the customers during the installation phase and also report problems and bugs found to the manufactures.
My main functions here are:
- Identify opportunities and requirements with customers
- Develop a solution based on the customer's requiments
- Plan and install the evaluation testing envirnment
- Search of new vendors
- Sales reps training
- On-site training
- Post-sales support and follow-up
- Report bugs to manufactures
- Server Virtualization
Dec 2000 - Feb 2005
Services Supervisor and Technical Support Analyst
Cyclades is a a multi-serial cards, routers and out-of-band access servers manufacture. As a Services Supervisor I was responsible for the delivery, installation and maintanence of the products bought by big carriers as Embratel, Telemar and Brasil Telecom. I also worked with the companies that performed the installation and maintanence.
As a technical support analyst I used to help customers during installation, troubleshoot problems and report them to the engineers. I did both phone and on-site support. I also was responsible for writing end users’ training materials.
My main functions there were:
- Interface between Cyclades big carriers like Embratel, Telemar and Brasil Telecom
- Logistic, instalation and maintanence of routers sold to those carriers
- Search for new oportunities inside the accounts
- Search and certification of 3rd party partners for installation and maintanence
- Technical Support by phone and on-site
- Troubleshoot WAN and LAN issues
- Read and understand IP debug messages
- Write end users’ training material
May 2007 - May 2009
Marketing Management Extension
UC Santa Cruz
- Global Marketing Management
- Negotiating in Sales and Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Presentation Skills for Engineers
- Product Management: Moving the Product to Market
- Power of Market Research
- Web Marketing and Search Engine Marketing
- Sales and Marketing, Fundamentals
- Marketing Principles