To obtain a position where I can utilize my education and experience to create a successful work environment.
Jan 2011 - May 2014
OH Services Generales
• Filed invoices
• Answered phone calls
• Helped Bookkeeping with payroll
• Sorted mail for employees, distributed checks
• Picked up documents
• Answered e-mails and coordinated responses
• Kept office stocked with supplies
Jan 2009 - Oct 2010
• Prepare OR for surgical procedure
• Assist surgical surgeons with instrumentation, suture presentations, sponges, etc.
• Pull supplies needed for surgery
• Prepare infiltration bags for DR.
• Prepare sterile field, open instrument carts and verify patient
• Organize supply room and inventory supplies for management
Feb 2005 - Feb 2006
Customer Service Representative
Precision Response Corporation
• Assisted customers with Frequently asked questions
• Took electronic payments
• Confirmed Travel dates and booked packages
• Booked flights for national and international itineraries
• Reviewed e-mails and memo for special offers
Surgical Technologist Diploma
High School Diploma
Hialeah Senior High School
Jackson Memorial Hospital, Surgical Tech 600 Hours
• Draped patients
• Passed instruments to the doctors
• Kept sterile field
• Cleaned incision site, assisted on insertion of Foley Catheter
• Assisted by transporting patient to recovery room
• Stocked supply room with what was needed
• Retrieved supplies needed for the surgeries.
Aug 2008 - Aug 2010
American Heart Association
Organizational, efficient, fast learner, team player, cost effective management, multi tasked, Microsoft Office, sterilization and people skills.
Dean's Honor Roll Certificate