Aug 20010 - Present
May 2012 - Aug 2012
- Assisted with constituent casework, acting as a liaison between the Senator and his consituents.
- Researched legislation and agency information when appropriate.
- Attended meetings with community and business leaders and local political events.
- Performed administrative duties involving Intranet Quorum.
Jan 2011 - Dec 2011
Opinions Section Manager
- As section manager, produced up to five articles each week, including extensively researched pieces that improved the legitimacy of the section.
- Volunteered to cover campus events and profile local businesses for the Life section.
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011
- Researched, planned and wrote feature articles of local places and events.
- Communicated virtually with my editor-in-chief, Dr. William Kovarik.
A sample of broadcast journalism.
Veterans in College.
Bland County Correction hosts its Prison Pups Program.