ITT Technical Institute - Chantilly, VA
Recruited to help build a team of representatives, to help: identify, interview, and facilitate the enrollment of prospective students in a program of study offered by the school.
- Ability to conduct face-to-face or personal interviews, telephone interviews and e-mail correspondence to identify high school and adult student prospects to determine educational needs, concerns and interests.
- Facilitate Open Houses, Orientation and Registration day activities for each quarter.
- Verbally communicated approved presentations to promote programs to prospective adult and high school students. Ensured compliance with applicable Company policies and procedures, laws and regulations.
- Advise students on issues such as course selection, progress toward graduation, and career decisions.
- Participated in special recruiting promotional activities to bring in new, prospective students, while actively generating referral business to help maintain Company goals.
- Promote the university by participating in community, state, and national events or meetings, and by developing partnerships with industry and secondary education institutions.
- Worked closely with team members to generate strategic plans and ideas for new business and reaching student retention goals.