Teach for Romania
- Managed all logistics and financial activities, as well as area coordinators, for the biggest leadership and education hub in Romania, Leadership Summer Academy (LSA): +300 participants, 6 weeks, 3 locations simultaneously;
- Managed 17 workshops program for 200 children in the LSA;
- Managed communication with all stakeholders involved in the LSA.(community - parents, mediators, mayor, school representatives, trainers, sponsors, staff etc.);
- Coordinated all logistics and financial reporting activities for year round training conferences (3 conferences, 3-4 days each, 30 participants each);
- Facilitated communication with teachers in the program, as well as sponsors and trainers;
- Created newsletters (MailChimp) and managed the Facebook page of the organization;
- In charge with recruitment for 2 roles in the organisation.