Director of Marketing & Communications
- Developed and managed a comprehensive communications plan, doubling local and national media coverage of the organization and brand in one year.
- Planned and implemented large-scale service events including the Democratic National Convention Delegate Service Day, an event that engaged 3,000 volunteers at 30 project sites
- Managed a full-time staff person, five student interns, and several volunteer committees.
- Implemented usage of social networking technology as a marketing tool, including Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, Twitter, and Blogs significantly increasing online visibility of organization.
- Coordinated and recruited community partners and volunteers to market 14 service events annually and promote volunteerism.
- Oversaw direct mail fundraising campaign targeting 7,500 individual donors and raising over $37,500.
- Created and designed the first-ever Colorado Nonprofit Training Guide, building a collaborative partnership with Colorado Nonprofit Association and Community Resource Center, serving over 20,000 nonprofit professionals.
- Created collateral materials for all marketing activities, including: a sales portfolio, postcards, flyers, event invitations, newsletters, and updates for the website.