Evolution1 is a company that simplifies the business of healthcare. Evolution1 does that through innovative healthcare software and payment solutions that administer consumer directed accounts. Evolution1 offers a multi-tenant SaaS system used to manage consumer directed health savings accounts in the U.S.
- Involved in Designing, Developing and Testing of the ETL (Extract, Transformation and Load) strategy to populate the data from various source systems feeds using SSIS
- Designed ETL packages dealing with different data sources (SQL Server, Flat Files) and loaded the data into target data sources by performing different kinds of transformations using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Responsible for coding SSIS processes to import data into the Data Warehouse from Excel spreadsheets, Flat Files and OLEDB Sources
- Worked on various tasks and transformations like Execute Sql Task, Execute Package Task and conditional split, Script Component, Merge and Lookup while loading the data into Destination
- Have used BCP, BULK INSERT to transfer data from and to SQL server database
- Developed SSIS solution for developing a fully-fledged data warehouse solution
- Develop and implement best practices in creating BI solutions.
Tools and environment: SQL Server 2012, SSIS 2012, SSRS 2012,.NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET,CSS,T-SQL, VisualStudio.NET IDE, XML, MS Excel, Visual Studio 2013.