- DWH developer (Trainee)
The training includes a number of tasks on BI topics. The goal of the training is preparation for work on the project.
- Documented user requirements, translated requirements into system solutions and develop implementation plan and schedule.
- Maintained effective communication with non-technical client personal and handled the change requests.
- Created SSIS mappings using the designer, respective workflows and worklets using the Workflow manager to extract, transform and load source data from various heterogeneous sources to the associated Facts and Dimensions
- Created cubes, dimensions, hierarchies, mappings using Microsoft BI tools
- Stored reformatted data form relational, flat file, XML files using SSIS (ETL)
- Consolidated variant feeds with different formats to fields with a specific delimiter using shell
Tools and environment: Sql Server Management Studio
Languages and Technologies: T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, C#