2012 - Proposal and implementation a stabilization plan for CFDi Mexico electronic invoicing platform , reducing support by 40 %.
2013 - Proposal and Implementation of BaseX ( XML database NoSQL - Java ) reducing time to load and processing a large XML list ( 3 gigabytes ) of CFDi contributors in Mexico by 70 %.
2014 - Proposal and implementation a common framework for Peru electronic invoicing plataform, reducing development time with reuse of components by 30 % and a increase processing by 123 %.
Agile development methodology: Scrum.
- Analyze, design, coordinate the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution.
- Build bridges ( ActiveMQ ) for a esclable platform.
- Responsible for development of new programs, analyzes current programs and processes, and making recommendations.
- Responsible for proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
- Responsible for analysis of current programs performance, diagnosis and designing solutions.
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Repair legacy code.
- Writes, edits, and debugs new computer programs for assigned projects.
- Tests programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct.
- Research and recommend software tools to management.
- Solve problems quickly and completely.
- Created specific software and devised testing scenarios.