Curriculum and Education Specialist
- Deliver webinars using web conferencing tools such as WebEx, GoToMeeting/Webinar, and Adobe Connect
- Utilize screen capture and screen sharing softwares
- Utilize Microsoft Office Suite to prepare and edit presentations used in training adult learners.
- Learn Pearson-specific curriculum softwares at a rapid rate to prepare for client trainings in several content areas, including; Mathematics, Science, Humanities and Music.
- Utilize several web and desktop platforms, including; Mac, PC, Android, iOS
- Delivering 3-hour in-service trainings to adult learners (teachers) utilizing resources developed by Pearson on a variety of topics related to curriculums purchased by school districts; including Product Implementation, Effective Use of Digital Tools, etc
- Delivering 6-hour professional development workshops to adult learners utilizing resources developed by Pearson fon a variety of topics related to curriculums purchased by school districts; including Product Implementation, Effective Use of Digital Tools, etc
- Traveling up to 80% per week to deliver on-site training
- Effectively communicate with adult learners, school administrators and staff