• Working closely with the agency's press office and general counsel to craft a clear and consistent message throughout all Commission publications.
• Managing, coordinating and editing agency publications, web pages and outreach materials with an eye toward accuracy and completeness.
• Training Information Division staff on the execution and completion of writing projects.
• Communicating directly with senior staff and Commissioners concerning their editorial contributions to all published materials.
• Researching and writing new projects and publications that integrate complex rules and procedures expressed in the U.S. Code, advisory opinions, MURs, Supreme Court opinions, and Commission regulations.
Writer, spokesperson, data researcher and policy analyst
- 1533 44th Street, NW Washington, DC 20007