- Rotterdam, Netherlands
Estava a pensar escrever aqui aquela carta de motivação... não sei como a escrever...
Wacking Workshop's by Archie Burnett
House of Vineyard-Vogue.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Aerial Silks Intensive Course by Van Nguyen
Feb 2012 - May 2013
This course consolidates the basic skills of each aerial equipment on Circus Arts and an inniciation to Butoh Movement
Ginasiano Dance School - 8º year of Arts and Dance Education Specialist Diploma
2007 - 2012
Artistic and Dance education, equivalent to highschool education. Education based on the artistic development on Ballet, Contemporary History and Culture of Arts, Music, Anatomy and Laban Notation.
Gymnastic School at ACM
2006 - 2008
Acrobatic Gymnastic training
Coreography by: Ana Figueira // Companhia Instável
Teatro do Campo Alegre, Porto
Teatro Aveirense, Aveiro
Coreography by Alexandre Duarte and Ana Figueira
Ginasiano Dance School - Soloist - Porto, Portugal
Coreography by: Índio Queiroz
Serralves em Festa - Porto, Portugal
Coreography by: Isabel Ariel
I Encuentro Internacional de Escuelas de Danza - RESAD, Madrid, Spain
2010 - Present
From 2010, has worked as a freelancer in dance and circus.
Worked in major events and performances such as "Delicate" an aerial silks performance for over 10.000 persons. 2014 Braga, Portugal.
Being a cast in several Cabaret Performances: O que é nacional é bom!" by Jorge Freitas, Kabaret Kalinas- "Por amor à arte" by Cecilia Dias. 2012 Portugal;
Worked with Grupo Spirit. Performing worldwide as a dancer and aerialist in places such Lookal Ocean Club, 2014 Luanda, Angola; Ramallosa 2000, 2015 Vigo, Spain; ...
Performed in several fashion events as an artistic model, such as Elite Models Summer Event, by Elite Lisbon and "Moda do Avesso" from Marta Ferreira.
Dancer in videoclip "ShamanShamans" for Leah Uitjerland.
- Jun-Sep 2015 - Gave several aerial silks, aerial hoop and trapeze workshops. The Oporto International School, CLIP, Portugal.
- 2007-2008 Acrobatic Gymnastics Interscholastic Competion / 3º. Place - Mixed Duo / 2º. Place Male Trio
- Specialized in the circus discipline of contortion and aerials
- Hiper-Mobility - Joint Dislocation habilities
- Able to mix circus and dance easily
- Good improvisation skills
- Good adaption to a new work environment
- Experienced working as a soloist and member of chorus