● Promoted to an Office Management position shortly after joining the company as an Administrative Assistant
● Created and organized a Human Resources SharePoint Team-Site to enhance visibility and access to all employee files such as contracts, garnishments, benefit packages, payroll statuses and employee schedules. Designed what appeared as a personal web-page for 21 employees, while exercising a high level of confidentiality and permissions
● Perform a key role coordinating new employee actions. Responsible for the supervision of training itineraries, training reviews and processing both company paperwork and legal documents.
● Craft editorial and manage timeline approval processes for email blasts, product updates and company newsletters
● Facilitate company travel plans, orchestrating flights, hotel accommodations, client meetings and company events
● Record and compile company marketing data from industry trade shows, online presentations, outreach events and website activity. Utilizing Exact Target and Constant Contact software applications to track data results such as show visitors, email responses, product demo requests, online presentation attendees and product tutorial viewers
● Assisted IT with the set-up of office computers and workstations, including new employee desktops, email accounts, and the deployment of new VOIP phones and extensions
● Administer financial procedures for accounts payable/receivable including disbursements, billing, invoicing and bank deposit