Snr. Specialist Flight Operations Performance Engineering
Saudi Arabian Airlines
Saudia Basic Functions
To lead a group of specialists in the collation and production of Planning & Performance data and documentation for Flight Operations to ensure the optimum utilization of Saudi Arabian Airlines Fleet.
Supervise & Direct the activity of Flight Operation Performance Engineering in the area Of:
1. Cruise and Flight Planning Analysis, Takeoff and Landing Analysis, Computer Flight Plan Analysis, FMS Analysis etc.
2. Airport Data Collection.
Saudia Additional Skills
Excellent communication skills using SITA Telex, telefax communication, Electronic mail (e-mail) and Internet operational research work.
- Proficient in aviation communication.
- Have the ability to type at reasonable speed with accuracy using PC equipment.
- Knowledge of QRH manual development effective procedures and ensure that current contents and proposed revisions of the manuals and publication meet the requirement of the company requirement and are of highest standard of English Language.
- Have familiarity with vendor supplied manuals and has the ability to communicate and write instructional text in clear and concise English for the use of multinational work force.