Master of Science in International Business Management
- Voted team leader by colleagues and Instructor of 11 Master’s students in a project given by Digitick, a French-based e-commerce company.
- Served as an assistant in the International Development Unit, helping with the renewal of 120 international contracts and the establishment of new academic collaborations between the Institution and its prospects.
- Worked as an Outgoing Exchange Manager at AIESEC, sending the highest number of French business students (16) to participate in internships abroad, including Brazil, Argentina, Indonesia, and Bulgaria.
- Voted AIESEC performer of the month among 20 colleagues, after establishing new partnerships between AIESEC Marseille and five foreign offices/NGOs, strategically placed throughout South America.
- Successfully completed a Master's thesis project on the significance of personal branding versus trust and reciprocity in the development of LinkedIn relationships.