Aleksandar Milojica is a global, multilingual, results oriented marketing communications professional with deep, creative experience driving strong media, social media networking and analyst relations strategy across integrated marketing platforms in the health care and pharmaceutical industries. He is a trusted adviser to executive level clients with the ability to grow and develop substantial public relations programs. Aleksandar started his career in 2002 with Van Vechten & Company, an award winning, international public relations agency located in Boca Raton, FL. The Agency portfolio spans more than 35 years of support for Johnson & Johnson family of companies. As a member of the executive team, Aleksandar headed up all client relations, which encompassed strategy, product management and business development for Vistakon, the makers of ACUVUE lenses and Independence Technology, L.L.C., a Johnson and Johnson company.
Mar 2009 - Present
- Conceptualized and developed the company's new logo, tagline, brand identity and brand family . Ensured brand compliance and accuracy both internally and externally.
- Managed company's website redesign and content.
- Designed and coordinated the production of all marketing collateral and selected vendors to produce all such collateral.
- Managed Google Ad campaigns and SEO.
- Designed and wrote the Annual Reports.
- Created and distributed e-newsletter, administered social networking accounts (Facebook fan pages and Twitter announcements).
- Wrote and sent email blasts to clients
- Led support outreach and marketing efforts for all programs and services.
- Coordinated the Speaker’s Bureau.
- Video filmed and edited content for YouTube.com
Nov 2002 - Jan 2009
Director, Client Services
- Coordinated product placement at ESPY Awards Event hosted by Oprah Winfrey at Kodak Center in Los Angeles, CA resulting in visual and print coverage by 314 media outlets.
- Helped launch two revolutionary products for Independence Technology, L.L.C., a Johnson & Johnson Company, obtaining successful coverage by DATELINE NBC and Good Morning America.
- Actively participated in team that development the strategic marketing plan for a launch of a new healthcare product into 15 selected markets, nationwide.
- Organized Satellite and Radio Media Tours for the same product reaching 14 national TV and radio stations with 13 scheduled interviews.
- Developed, managed and supervised the creation of customers’ testimonial gallery for advertising and marketing purposes.
- Supervised and organized the creation of different B-Roll video packages with successful airings in different markets around the country.
- Covered and supervised the national promotion of the American Association of People with Disabilities Annual Leadership Gala in Washington, DC resulting in 40 articles in national press.
- Managed investor luncheons between Chinese auto-parts maker and US investors.
- Managed media response for Achilles Track Club race at the NY Marathon – sponsored by AVIS
- Supervised and executed guerrilla marketing research poll at PaperWorld USA trade show in Miami, FL.
- Planned and successfully pitched PR strategies and plans to the Ecuadorian Minister of Trade to represent and promote her country during the 2004 Miss Universe event in Quito, Ecuador.
Nov 1999 - Jan 2002
Research and Program Developer
Global Solutions Network
- Production assistant responsible for location filming, set design preparations, and cast member coaching.
- Conducted research in fields of technology for program “Technology Today” for Discovery Channel.
- Implemented training course for new recruits in research techniques. Wrote scenarios for programming.