Alejandro Martínez Hernández
- 08/08/1990. Sant Cugat del Vallès, Spain
- +34 607237453
- alejandr[email protected]
I have been involved in auditing and financial assesment projects at multinational companies from different industries (70% Retail)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead client audit engagements, which include planning, executing and completing financial audits
- Control environment analysis (Companies based in Europe and North America)
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external regulatory requirements.
- Ensure day to day activities working together with client and managers
- Review and supervise work performed by juniors
Internship working directly with the Senior Manager in charge of Interim Management, Forensic, Restructuring, Concursal and Corporate Finance.
Tutor of mathematics, statistics and physics to university and school students
This master equips you with the tools and knowledge needed to optimize the accounting and financial department of any business and teach you the recent trends and procedures in accounts auditing. It focus on crucial aspects of auditing as well as risk management, accounting and financial analysis of business financial statements, financial accounting and cost structures for many types of organizations, accounts consolidation, International Accounting Standards, and the legal knowledge required to work as an auditor.
Exchange program studying subjects like: corporate finance, auditing, negotiation and dispute resolution, international finance or futures and options markets
This grant was an academic recognition to promote international mobility outside Europe
BGS is the premier honor society recognizing business excellence.