Promotion to Event Coordinator
Church of Christ MIEL
- Department’s Treasurer; count and record all offerings and donations.
- Oversee all expenditures and balance the department’s budget.
- Recruit, train, place and supervise staff and teachers.
- Visit Businesses, Companies, clubs and other public entities with whom I would like to work with in events.
- Organize the staff properly so that projects are done on time and within budget.
- Establish guidelines and time lines.
- Line up resources and update all stakeholders.
- Set biblical themes for teachers to teach.
- Organize events like yard sales, food sales, fairs, field trips, retreats, district meetings and all other ministry events.
- Coordinate cooking groups; manage a budget and menu for food sales every weekend to raise funds.
- Make production reports.
- Meet with other district/ association event coordinators.
- Order materials for the children's library.