Ashley's Country Caterpillars Family Daycare
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain a safe play environment.
- Dress children and change diapers.
- Observe and monitor children's play activities.
- Communicate with children's parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Sanitize toys and play equipment.
- Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
- Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
- Identify signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring them to parents' or guardians' attention.
- Assist in preparing food and serving meals and refreshments to children.
- Instruct children in health and personal habits, such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.