Bristol Bay Native Corporation Education Foundation
- Provides strategic leadership and direction and achieves delivery of quality programs through effective management of the Foundation's operations.
- Reports to and works closely with the BBNC Education Foundation Board of Directors to fulfill the vision, mission and objectives of the Foundation.
- Oversee the daily operation of the Foundation, manage assets and supervise all employees;
- Management and oversight of the $25M investment portfolio as directed by the investment policy;
- Effectively develop and maintain the annual $1.4M operating, scholarship and grants awards budgets;
- Implement a long term development plan, including processes for donor stewardship;
- Develop expanded information outreach & dissemination to shareholders, descendants, donors and organizational partners utilizing various communication formats;
- Prepares and/or oversees the accurate and timely completion of monthly program reports, financial statements, tax returns and other required organization reports;
- Collaboration with and liaison to BBNC board and administration in promoting and providing educational opportunities for shareholders.