Carillion (Formerly Mowlem)
Carillion Site Manager.
- Site manage all Rail/Civil Engineering activities.
- Contract Planning.
- Site specific Risk Assessments.
- Assist in production of Works Package Plans and produce Task Briefings.
- Maintain Working Site Safety Files.
- Oversee site supervisors.
- Ensure client/contract requirements are met as per contract drawings.
- Liaise with client/contract representatives.
- Monitor and record work progress.
- Liaise with 3rd parties e.g. SEPA, Landowners, Utility Companies.
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly on site audits.
- Attend site progress meetings.
- Attend weekly Rail planning meetings.
- Assist in any other duty when required.
Carillion G o/p, Ganger, Foreman.
- Organise various squads to different tasks.
- Keep notes of hours worked.
- Complete Allocation sheets daily.
- Complete Site Diaries daily.
- Liaise with Site Manager on requirement of materials and tools.
- Keep progress records on site.
- Concrete Works.
- Drainage Works.
- Kerbing Works.
- General Building Works.