All of my previous experience, whether they be in the accounting field or in my nursing studies in healthcare facilities all shaped me into the person that I am today. I believe that there is always something new to learn that will you help you to grow professionally.
Mar 2008 - Mar 2009
- Post lockbox payments on accounts daily.
- Process credits and post credits at mid month and end of month.
Feb 2007 - Mar 2008
Revenue Assurance - Who's Calling, Inc.
- Make collection calls on past due accounts for one of the telecom companies.
- Assisted in transition of the new acquisition, developed new processes to efficiently handle account volume.
- Prepare dunning and certified legal letters.
- Communicate and direct account managers and client satisfaction representatives on the handling of delinquent accounts and those with special issues.
- Trained and direct new team members.
- Research accounting issues for client accounts and handle transitions of accounts to outside collection agency.
Sep 2007 - Nov 2007
Express Materials Services, LLC
- Prepared invoices for small LLC.
May 2006 - Jan 2007
Project Assistant/ Administrative Assistant
- Planning and implementing a contract with Tri-County Mental Health and Mental Retardation Services in Montgomery County on suicide prevention with a project called Friends for Life..
- Administrative and Office support for Heart of Montgomery County, Inc. and its programs.
Aug 2006 - Jan 2007
- Spanish translation of documents such as press releases and brochures.
Jun 2006 - Oct 2006
- Dispatched assistance to client of several wireless providers in U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Sep 2004 - Dec 2005
- Process credit application, run credit reports through Equifax, NACM and D&B, opened N30 accounts.
- Prepare open/declined letters for signature and mail in timely manner, released credit holds.
- Took incoming calls and problem solve A/R issues with customers and salespeople three all locations.
Bilingual (Spanish/English). Use of copier, fax, scanner, and ten-key calculator. Proficient in PC, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.