Reporting to Mark Dryden, GSM, responsible for facilitating customer transition in route distribution change from Atlanta warehouse to Tampa warehouse.
▪ Personally re-set and merchandised 15 independent customers in 3 months.
▪ Hired two additional merchandisers
▪ In-depth store surveys of national chain for re-set; planned and coordinated all needed supplies, racks, tags, etc. for teams.
▪ Ensured there was no customer attrition in the division switch through tactful communication and prompt follow up with effective solutions.
▪ Determined planogram substitutions for all categories for key chains
▪ Communicated with buyers on alternate items and forecasts, and communicated divisional differences to gain corporate compliance on key programs and initiatives.