Director, Portfolio Risk Management
EAA Portfolio Advisers (f/k/a Portigon AG, f/k/a WestLB AG)
Portfolio manager, winding down risk positions of the former WestLB, a German bank.
- Risk manager for asset-backed (ABS) transactions, secured by diverse collateral, including American and European residential and commercial real estate (RMBS, CMBS), auto loans, future flows, structured settlements, sport stadiums, container leases and distressed assets.
- Portfolio management responsibilities include: writing credit analysis, assigning internal rating, performing due diligence, reviewing legal documentation, generating internal reports and monitoring collateral performance.
- Actively involved in managing special situations, including litigations.
- Manage a portfolio of more than 30 transactions, for a combined volume in excess of $900 million.
- Frequent analysis of high risk exposures.
- Perform periodic recovery analysis and propose appropriate reserves, as soon as potential losses are identified.
- Restructure distressed transactions, mitigating losses.