Senior Regional Underwriting Manager
Setting up a robust underwriting operation in SEA inline with AmTrust policy and UK FSA requirements.
- Direct reporting to SEA Group CEO and indirect reporting to both SEA Group CFO and AmTrust Europe CUO.
- Building an effective and efficient workflow based on local country requirement.
- Engaged with local insurers in the local market for partnering for fronting & facultative reinsurance arrangement, product development submission for regulatory approval.
- Responsible for Pricing, Premium Retention, coverage analysis, loss control needs.
- Exco member for Claim service and Operations Improvement committee.
- Developed business unit staffs for the product and underwriting knowledge.
- In collaboration with the country CEO, major accounts/segment leaders develops and executes a distribution strategy that drives profitable growth.
- Manage and mentoring the underwriting team for each market and regional with full support.