Software Test Lead
Nokia's Networks business
- Team Lead of Development Integration and Validation Test team for LTE Small Cell product. Directed local and offshore test teams, and oversaw frequent meetings to track crucial/complicated testing areas.
- With hands-on experience, guided new team members on product knowledge, testing methodologies and processes.
- Primary contact for Aeroflex/Cobham TM500 User Equipment simulator equipment for development and test teams. Responsible for resolving issues, upgrading and creating scripts for testing.
- Reduced new PC hardware setup time by 92%, by learning, creating procedure and sharing solution with teams that used a host image on network server.
- Centralized logging server to store files, executes automated nightly clean-up activities and serve as a local software repository. Reducing software download time from software repository by 83% and creating a straightforward method to share logs files with development.