Working and living in the hotel responsible for cleaning and returning vacant rooms to occupant-ready status. Set up and cleaned banquet and conference rooms. Recorded guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary. Served restaurant customers with a professional attitude. Received orders, served food/drinks and collected payment.
- Check rooms completely to verify vacancies post check-out.
- Clean, wiping or vacuum rooms every day .
- Clean all dining room equipment, cutlery and crockery.
- Restocked supplies in rooms, housekeeping carts.
- Kept hallways and common areas of facility neat and clean.
- Assist in the preparation of picnic lunches.
- Assist in the lifting and moving of heavy objects.
- Engage and interact with guests in a way that promotes a warm and friendly.
- atmosphere within the house.
- Undertake dining room preparation and service.
- Responsible for keeping the bar clean and tidy, collecting empty plates and glasses.
- Preparing the bar for service, restocking wines and spirits.
- Taking food orders from customers in the seated restaurant area.
- Removing dishes and glasses from tables, and taking them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Occasionally working at weddings, private parties and conferences.
- Operating the till and taking cash,