Maintained the global production instances of the Computer Associates eTrust Identity and Access Management application. Successfully analyzed and resolved a wide range of problems and issues. Mentored team members in the functionality of the application. Functioned as part of this virtual/global team via teleworking.
- Provided analysis of and resolved a security flaw; this resolution prevented unauthorized access to systems, corporate humiliation and possible stiff penalties.
- Created the roles and policies for the tech support team, streamlining the process thereby reducing the amount of time required to add, modify or remove team member access to the IAM systems.
- Developed and executed custom data extracts to the security onboarding team; this resulted in greatly reducing the time to update their databases and reducing the chance of error.
- Recommended and implemented additional measures to better secure the IAM system.
- Actively participated in discussions as a subject matter expert where policies and procedures were made.
- Developed documentation, utilities and procedures for the technical support team.
Subject matter expert (SME) for the CA-eTrust application. Analyzed, tested and globally deployed this security application within a secure delivery network. Worked with the vendor to resolve issues.
- Deployed eTrust application to seven separate data centers around the world.
- Developed policies, procedures and documentation for the technical support team.
- Trained the eHRO team, outside of the security organization, in implementing the CA-eTrust application.
Coordinated the usage of the four CA-eTrust development environments. EDS' implementation of this product was larger and more complex than had ever been implemented by the vendor dramatically increasing the complexity and volatility of the environment.
- As Technical Leader, supervised a global team of five people maintaining the systems.
- Given system administration rights and access by the data center where the systems were located.
- Applied patches and reinstalled the software as necessary due to the volatility of the environment.
Maintained the global production instance of the BMC Control-SA User Provisioning system.
- Entrusted with system administration access and rights, a unique privilege, to better support the application.
- Developed scripts to monitor the applications and to page the team which allowed the team to more rapidly respond to incidents.
Engineered and deployed the BMC Control-SA system. Development systems were in the US and the production system was in Europe. Implemented the CA-Harvest configuration management system to control deliverables.
- Developed disaster recovery plans and service level agreements.
- Developed the interface with the legacy systems.
- Project Manager for the CA-Harvest configuration management system implementation project.
- Monitored the Endevor mainframe configuration management system. Analyzed and resolved problems.
- Assisted with setting up the disaster recovery system for mainframe applications.
Supported the CAD and custom applications for Delphi Packard's engineering department.
- Supported the custom file management application used to control libraries and securely transfer files.
- Technical leader for installing applications and file libraries to new plant overseas.
- Technical leader for implementing the Ideas and Catia CAD systems.