Senior IT Consultant
Sage Informatics (Pty) Ltd
- Strategise, design & develop the Information Security Operating Model for Sage Informatics.This also includes formulating the Information Security engagement model.
- Document business & technical proposals, based on technologies & services offered by Sage Informatics for IBM, SAP, Newgen, ClickSoftware & Microsoft. This also includes documenting proposals & engagement strategies for Consulting, Assessments and E2E Service Delivery Engagements.
- Play a critical role in supporting the COO in establishing Joint-Ventures with carefully identified business partners and solution providers, as and when required.
On-site Responsibilities – Senior IT Consultant / Management Consultant
- Help organizations to solve issues, create value, maximise growth and improve their business performance. Use invaluable business skills to provide objective advice, expertise and specialist skills which the organisation(s) may be lacking.
- As a management consultant, I am primarily concerned with the strategy, structure, management and operations of the organization, Whilst identifying options for the organisation and suggest recommendations for change, as well as helping with additional resources to implement solutions.
- Operate across a wide variety of services such as business strategy, marketing, financial and management controls, human resources, information technology, solution designing, e-business and operations, and supply-chain management.
- In addition to the above, my tasks as a Senior Consultant involve:
- Identifying issues and forming hypotheses and solutions.
- Presenting findings and recommendations to clients.
- Implementing recommendations/solutions, whilst ensuring client(s) receive the assistance required.
- Managing projects and programmes as required.
- Leading and managing those within the team, including analysts & help make relevant decisions.