SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Strategic, proactive and multifaceted Senior Financial Professional with demonstrated success in finding solutions that directly strengthen the bottom line of the organization.Proven innovator who has implemented effective process changes increasing revenue and reducing expenses.Extensive business-to-consumer sales and service experience directly managing client relationships, leading and developing teams, and reviewing and adhering to financial internal controls.An organized self starter who is well equipped to manage and prioritize the complex demands of multiple projects under challenging conditions.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
•Financial Reporting and Analysis•Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting / Modeling•Research and Problem Solving•Financial Sales and Service
•Team Leadership and Development•Business Development•Coaching
•Mentoring •Consultative and Strategic Partnering
•Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint)
FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
· Created, prepared and analyzed highly complex financial reports / financial statements, forecasts / models, budgets, and sales quotas / goals across multiple business units for multiple business partners using established accounting practices and procedures.
· Collected and analyzed data from various financial and non financial sources, identifying key business factors impacting the organization, communicating outcome verbally and in writing to business partners and supervisors.
· Contributed value-added insight and recommendations to enhance financial performance.
· Discovered suspicious general ledger activity and recovered $125K in misdirected funds.
· Trained new Regional Finance Officer and existing Finance Managers on income generation techniques and use of advanced Excel tools, increasing their financial knowledge and Excel proficiency.
· Alerted by unusual income fluctuations, discovered flaw in shared income recognition process and implemented monitoring procedure that resulted in the recovery of $200K in missing revenue.
· Recognized procedural deficiencies and placed a tracking system into operation that identified and led to the recovery of $356K in erroneous losses.
· Recognized a fee process redundancy.Organized and led an improvement team that recommended the standardization, centralization, and automation of the fee collection, resulting in a $700K annual increase in income and a reduction in the man-hours needed to monitor the revenue stream once that process has been fully implemented.
· Co-led a process improvement team that reduced charge offs by $900K annually.
SALES MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP
· Over 20 years of sales management leadership with legacy of developing employees who were promoted into leadership roles.
· Initiated sales coaching process including individual sales / monthly staff meetings and employee recognition, increasing staff performance and morale.
· Led team to win “Florida Top 3 Statewide Branch” award for top sales production.
· Implemented an integrated sales, referral and marketing program, resulting in a 143% increase in consumer loans and mortgages, a 93% increase in investment sales, and a 20% increase in account sales over prior year.
· Identified, evaluated, recommended and opened new branch office increasing production for the division and expanding organization’s footprint into new territory.
· Coached and monitored performance across multiple organizational levels of 90 leaders and employees, including hiring, skills development, retention and performance assessment.
· Recipient of “12 Dimension Award” for outstanding commitment to excellence.
· Designed and implemented a program to track service levels at all regional offices, providing trend analysis and ultimately generating top system wide results for Region.
· Implemented service excellence program by establishing and communicating expected standards of performance. Reviewed actual performance, coached and implemented necessary corrective action resulting in a cohesive department that delivered sales and service more effectively with improved customer service rankings.
· Trained 20 managers of an acquired company on organization’s Client Service program.Monitored the implementation of the training resulting in improved customer service ratings.