Handset Program Manager
• Provided overall leadership for multi-national, multi-region hardware and software teams to develop multiple Garmin-Asus handsets using Microsoft Windows Mobile and Google Android operating systems. The teams are located in Taiwan (Garmin Asia, ASUS), Kansas (Garmin US).
• Successfully executed multiple product launches in Western European countries (UK, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Belgium, and Austria) while also provides technical support and expertise to ASUS to launch in Asia Pacific countries (Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Australia and New Zealand) - generating multi-million revenue with over 100K units.
• Customer program manager interface with New Zealand leading Telecom NZ for direct program planning, development and support towards product launch.
• Controlled the product master schedule and program execution with multiple software project managers and project coordinators in US and Taiwan.
• Provided day-to-day technical expertise & facilitated technical discussions between Garmin & ASUS hardware and software teams for technical consensus or issue closure.
• Reported project development status directly to Garmin management board.